Dukal Non-Woven Sponges 4 x 4. Pack of 100 Sterile Non-Woven Dressings for Wounds
Sterile Non-Adherent Sponges
Size of one sponge: 4 inch x 4 inch
Quantity: 100 sponges
Packaged: 5 sponges per package, 20 packages per box, 100 sponges in total;
Sterile sponges are disposable medical supplies commonly used in medicine and surgery. They are used to absorb blood and other fluids as well as clean wounds. Ideal for a primary dressing for larger cuts and abrasions when first aid ointment is applied. It also has significantly faster wicking ability which promotes a healthy healing environment. Ease of removal helps minimize trauma to the wound site. Allows dressing to absorb, without adhering to the wound.
Effective and very affordable. They're safe for all skin types and are extra absorbent.
Wound packing pads do not stick to the wounds like other fabrics minimizing patient discomfort. Medical sponges are an excellent way to add extra absorbency and provide wound care. Specially designed to protect the wound site. Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex.
- NON-ADHERENT SPONGES: Absorbent sponges are medical supplies commonly used in medicine for cleaning wounds such as cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and punctures. Size of each sponge: 4" x 4". Quantity: 100 sponges. Each 5 sponges are wrapped in easy-to-open package. Come in boxes for convenient use. 5 sponges per package, 20 packages per box, 100 sponges in total. Sterile sponges.
- EXCELLENT ABSORPTION: Non-adherent pads are soft and highly absorbent to reduce the risk of infection and minimize dressing changes. They feature great wicking properties. These sponges provide a soft surface for patient comfort. Ease of removal helps minimize trauma to the wound site.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Wound sponges are a sterile, highly absorbent dressings with non-stick formulation that will not stick to wound. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, and long term facilities. The effective combination of weight and open aperture allows each sponge to wick quicker and offer superior absorbency. Not made with natural rubber latex.
- ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE: These sterile sponges offer an outstanding low cost solution for any medical facility. Come in individual packets for sterility. 4-ply rayon/poly blend construction eliminates the need for frequent readjustments, helps make these sponges highly absorbent.
- USAGE: Medical sponges are great for general cleaning, dressing, prepping wounds. They can also be used as a temporary absorbent dressing over wounds. They may help to apply ointments, or to rub cleansing fluids, such as rubbing alcohol or iodine. Easy to use and dispose of for a quick clean up.