Skip to content
Aero Chamber Plus Flow-Vu
- The AeroChamber Plus Flow-Vu Spacer device helps patients improve and correctly deliver medication from inhalers.
- It has a unique Flow-Vu indicator which only moves if the patient has a good seal around the mouthpiece and provides a visual indication that inhalation is occurring correctly.
- How to Use: Remove protective cap from mouthpiece of both the Aerochamber and inhaler.
- Insert mouthpiece of inhaler into the back piece of the Aerochamber .
- Place the mouthpiece of the Aerochamber in the mouth and close lips around it to ensure an effective seal.
- The Flow-Vu indicator only moves if the patient has a good seal.
- Breathe out gently and press the inhaler at the beginning of a slow inhalation
- Breathe in slowly and deeply until a full breath has been taken followed by a 5-10 second breath hold if possible.
- Slow down inhalation if you hear the whistle sound - It means you are inhaling too quickly. Administer one puff at a time.
Do you need more time?