Skip to content
Advil Children Bubble Gum Dye Free
- Specially formulated for children 2 to 12 years old, Children's Advil oral suspension reduces fever and relieves pain due to immunization, earache, colds or flu, and sore throat.
- Featuring a dye-free, non-staining liquid formula, Children's Advil oral suspension is easy to dose to help get your kid back to being a kid.
- Each 5 mL dose (1 teaspoon) of Children's Advil oral suspension contains 100 mg of ibuprofen reducing fever fast and providing up to 8 hours of relief with just one dose.
If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Shake well and ensure that all the contents of the dosage cup are taken.
- Doses below may be repeated every 6-8 hours while symptoms persist, up to 3 doses a day, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not use longer than 3 days for a fever or 5 days for pain relief.
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)
Under 24 lb under 2 yr Ask a doctor
24-35 lb 2 - 3 yr 5 mL
36-47 lb 4 - 5 yr 7.5 mL
48-59 lb 6 - 8 yr 10 mL
60-71 lb 9 - 10 yr 12.5 mL
72 - 95 lb 11 yr 15 mL
Do you need more time?