HYLO Gel Lubricating Drops
When should HYLO®Gel be used?HYLO®Gel was developed for patients with more severe and persistent dry eye, who require more intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface.
Why has your doctor recommended using HYLO®Gel?
- Offers STRONG and long-lasting dry eye relief.
- Provides intensive lubrication of the surface of the eye.
- Is preservative-free and is usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
How does HYLO®Gel work?HYLO®Gel eye drops contain the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body. Due to its special physical property, HYLO®Gel forms a regular, stable, long-lasting lubricating film on the eye surface. This film is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision. HYLO®Gel provides long-lasting moisture to the surface of the eye to efficaciously support the natural process of healing.
- Contains 2mg/mL Sod. Hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
- For the intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface in more severe and persisting dry eye sensation including treatment after surgical procedures.
Who can use HYLO®Gel?HYLO®Gel is suitable for all ages, for pregnant women and during lactation.
When should you not use HYLO®Gel?HYLO®Gel should not be used if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
As HYLO®Gel is preservative-free it is well tolerated even when used over extended periods of time. In very rare cases hypersensitive reactions like burning or excessive tearing have been reported which stopped immediately when the use of HYLO®Gel was discontinued.